My Blog List

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Muddled thoughts.


Dionysus has completely taken over my brain.  I feel as though I am in a fog.  Everything is cloudy with finals being the only thing on my brain I am stressed.  Yet I still find the mythology in it, it seems that now that everything is more confusing about real life, mythology is the only thing that makes sense.  Pure emotion and earth.  Science does not make sense, instead I only see mythology.  Im just hoping that Dionysus will let my brain go soon, so that I can focus on what I need to.  I beg you gods...help me to remember all that I must remember!  I only hope that Athena will give me the wisdom I need to pass my finals, and that the mother of the muses helps me to overcome Dionysus and remember all that I have learned.  I will accept you Dionysus, however only after I am done with my last final...The beginning of the end.  My last final will be mythology, it only seems fitting, so in the end, I start back with the beginning. Mythology! and after I have finished with them, I fully plan on opening up a bottle of wine, to start my de-stressing by clouding my mind in celebration of what I have finished.  Dionysus will be welcome to celebrate my new beginning.

One of the very fist Gods we learned of in mythology was Nmumosony...and now I am back to the beginning, begging her for her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment